Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page
There will be a total of 6 questions. Answer all 6 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for winning this game. Please try another game on FunZone.
You can also watch Quiz Answer on YouTube Channel:
Amazon Quiz Answers:
1. Amazon India has launched electric vehicles (EVs) in its delivery fleet in Jan 2020. How many EVs have we committed by 2025?
2. Amazon has replaced all plastic dunnage across the fulfillment network with 100% recyclable
3. Amazon will soon eliminate all single use plastic used for packaging from our Fulfilment Centers by
4. All packaging material used by Amazon India in the form of corrugate boxes and paper dunnage is:
5. Towards its goal of clean energy to run operations, Amazon India uses _______ in 8 Fulfilment Centers and 2 Sortation Centers.
Roof tops Solar Panels
6. To promote sustainable packaging solutions, Amazon launched packaging-free shipping service in 2019. To how many cities in India have we expanded this service so far?